Inspired by the jagged seaside cliffs lining the coast of Northern California, this mixed media collage features simple geometric shapes, soft textures, and a muted purple palette.
I love to approach each design like a puzzle. Reducing a subject to its simplest form, then playing with different colors, textures, and compositions until I find that perfect balance. Each piece incorporates a mix of hand painted and digital elements, creating an organic modern style that I feel is so indicative of life in California.
Whether you are decorating your new home, or just want to refresh your space, this abstract print will bring a fresh perspective to your walls.
- Printed on bright white, heavy weight art paper with a smooth matte finish
- Available unframed, or custom matted and framed
- Made in California
You will be prompted to select your frame color after clicking "Add To Cart".
To keep your artwork looking its best, prints should be framed behind glass or plexiglass, and hung out of direct sunlight.
I've partnered with Simply Framed to offer high quality custom framing made by hand here in the USA. I recommend adding a mat and frame to your order so your print arrives conveniently ready to hang. Framed prints also make great gifts!
- Wood frame molding
- measures 3/4" wide, 1-1/4" deep
- White, black, or natural wood finish
- White mat with beveled edge
- UV-shielding plexiglass
- Protective paperback finish
- Includes wall bumpers and hanging hardware
- Each frame arrives gift-wrapped in kraft paper
Because of the custom nature of each piece, framed art prints are non-returnable.
|Print Size||Mat Width||Finished Frame Size|
|5" x 7"||1.5"||9" x 11"|
|8" x 10"||1.5"||12" x 14"|
|11" x 14"||2.5"||17" x 20"|
|16" x 20"||3"||23" x 27"|
|18" x 24"||3"||25" x 31"|
- Unframed prints ship in 3-5 business days.
- Framed prints are custom made to order and ship in 2-3 weeks.