When it comes to design I usually gravitate towards bright colors and bold patterns but lately I've been really loving what I'm calling Natural Chic. Bright and airy rooms with white walls, natural colors and textures, and lots of green. I love how fresh this style feels and the connection it has with nature. Here are a few of my favorite Natural Chic interiors and exteriors for your viewing pleasure.
Like what you see? Use this style guide to get the look!
1. Tripod Wood Floor Lamp from West Elm
2. Plant Podfrom Branch
3. Seis Multi-Level Candleholders from CB2
4. Dotted Paper Vase from Anthropologie
5. Shore Polyterrazzo Planters from CB2
6. Teramo Curtain Panel from Crate and Barrel
7. Cielo Ivory Sectional from CB2
8. Molded Plywood Lounge Chair from Room & Board
9. Box Frame Coffee Table from West Elm
10. Otto Pouf from Room & Board